Which of your chakras needs healing?
Chakra is a Sanskrit word and represented as wheels. Chakras are centers of energy, located on the midline of the body. There are seven main chakras, which align the spine, starting from the base of the spine through to the crown of the head. The seven chakras are the centers in our bodies in which energy flows through.
The chakras can have various levels of activity. When they’re “open,” they’re considered operative in a normal fashion.
These swirling wheels of energy correspond to massive nerve centers in the body. Each of the seven main chakras contains bundles of nerves and major organs as well as our psychological, emotional, and spiritual states of being. Since everything is moving, it’s essential that our seven main chakras stay open, aligned, and fluid. If there is a blockage, energy cannot flow.
Blocked energy in our seven chakras can often lead to illness, so it’s important to understand if any of your chakra is blocked and needs healing.
7 Main chakras are:
- Root /Muladhara (helps with feeling grounded, represent our foundation and stability)
- Sacral / Svadhisthana (helps with our emotions, creativity and sexuality.)
- Solar Plexus / Manipura (helps with our will, social self and personal power).
- Heart / Anahata (helps with compassion, love and connections)
- Throat / Vishuddha (helps with verbal expression and the ability to speak our personal truth)
- Third Eye / Ajna (helps with intuition, insight, vision and inspiration)
- Crown / Sahaswara (helps with wisdom and spiritual connection to our higher selves, others, and ultimately to the divine)
Do you wish to discover if any of your chakra is blocked? Take this short quiz to find out.